Sunday, July 30, 2017

DTGD17nancylittrell Challenge

DTGD17 (Dare To Get Dirty) is a week packed with challenges and prizes for our Fan Club members. The event runs from July 28 through August 4th, with 5 or more challenges each day... so many Dirty Girls providing inspiration for an amazing week!




You must be a Fan Club member to join in the fun - Click Here  for the details on how to join!

I am hosting DTGD17nancylittrell today, July 30th until August 4th.   Here are my 3 sample projects. I would love to have you play along with my challenge or any of the other amazing challenges by current and alumni Dirty Dozen Girls.  I already have 15 samples in my DTGD17nancylittrell gallery by my very talented DD girl friends to peek your interest:-)


Using Sponged and heat EB tissue paper, Die Cut & Stamping


Using Alcohol Inks on Acetate and Die Cuts for 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" note cards!


Using Sponged tissue paper, Die Cuts and Stamping!


For More details if you are a Fan Club Member you can go to This Chat Thread to get a list with the details of all the daily challenges.  Do hope you can join in the fun!

This is our Dirty Dozen Girls yearly Inspirational Gift for our wonderful Fan Club Members! Happy Stamping my friends.  Hugs...

Here is the link to Loll's awesome Tissue Paper Techniques Video.  Such awesome tips!  Enjoy.

14 comments:

  1. Amazing cards Nancy. And such a fun challenge!! You know I am obsessed with tissue paper these days. :) Thanks for having me as one of your samplers for the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loll for your 2 beautiful samples, but especially a Big Thank you for your awesome Tissue Paper Video:-) So many Dirty Dozen Girls used your video for their technique ideas :-) Big Hug.

      I am adding your video to my blog post :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these cards are all amazing and so different from each other, Nancy! I've never used alcohol ink, but you make me get some and try! :-) The note card set has so much impact! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, you outdid yourself with these incredible cards for your challenge! My tissue was a bit too thin to use so I'm scrounging packaging for something with more substance. Love your wonderful designs and use of this awesome technique. Thanks for reposting the video too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your card. You can put 2 layers together or use deli tissue or....I know you can do it. Will be watching for your beauty! Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Well this sounds like fun and your cards are terrific!! Loving the alcohol inks on your card set... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nancy...these are all so fab looking. Love, love the note cards and the inky look you achieved!! wonderful mf.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all three cards, Nancy - especially the little note cards - what a good idea to make multiples to have on hand. What fun for you to host a DTGD challenge! I must get busy and get a card made for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, Nancy! Your first tissue paper card has lots and lots of texture and it's amazing! Of course, you make awesome alcohol ink backgrounds, too. And the blue with the Big Splash Border -- cool and refreshing and so much like home. The sentiment is perfect with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fantastic cards, my friend! Actually more than 3 with the set of cards! I have one of those and I know it is even prettier IRL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, hee...I only have one card left. Very handy...will have to make more. Do you think I could use some from my growing stack of Alcohol inks on Acetate backgrounds?!? What did we ever do without out background stashes? Hugs and thanks for your comment my friend.

      Delete
  9. Nancy, so happy to see your alcohol and tissue paper put together in cards, we had such a great time in May. Can't wait till next year to see what we come up with (my place again I think :) Hubby's going to visit his parents). Amazing cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning on being there my friend:-) Check out my new DTGD17 card in my SCS gallery. You will recognize my main image:-) Hugs

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy