Friday, August 12, 2016

Another Stenciling with Alcohol Ink Card


I played around a few days ago with Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks and TCW "Joyful Sunflower" Stencil. This is the 2nd card I made using my samples.  Here is my 1st Stenciling with Alcohol Ink card that I posted on August 9th.  I included very detailed step by step instructions on this post so I will not repeat the details on this new card.

I did exactly the same on this sunflower image just angled my sunflower so I could use an angled cut on a finished card.  These colors reminded me of Thanksgiving.  I used an old favorite SU Thanksgiving wood stamp from "Holidays and Wishes" (ret).  I loved how it turned out.

Enjoy and Thank you for Looking and especially commenting.  Hugs...


6 comments:

  1. You have really mastered using alcohol inks with stencils. This is so beautiful Nancy. And the angled panel is just the perfect design. Great job, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely wasn't beginner's luck, Nancy - this one is just as gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love - I vote for you to do a video Nancy ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love - I vote for you to do a video Nancy ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not a video, but you never know...maybe a photo tutorial in my future this Winter :-) Thanks for the thought..

      Delete
  5. This is equally stunning as the first. I vote for you to do a photo tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your much appreciated comments! Hugs....Nancy